Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blognoxious

About a year ago I started trying to come up with ideas for the greatest mom blog ever. Like most goals I come up with in life, I never got around to it. But feeling nostalgic as 2010 came to an end, I posted the introduction I had written a year earlier. Over the past few weeks I've written a few more blogs, just to try it out. It's harder than it looks!


So now that I actually have a blog, I'm back to my ideas for the greatest mom blog ever, something blogtastic, something- BLOGNOXIOUS! (blognoxious is a good thing, trust me.)




THE IDEAS...


Red Red Wine You Make Me Feel So Fine: The mama's wine blog. Wine reviews, for moms. I discover the best wines for different occasions- party wine, happy wine, PMS wine, sex wine, wine to bring in a travel cup to a hockey game, and the holy grail would be to finally find the wine that goes best with the giant $5 tub of liquor store cheeseballs. The motivation here is free wine, clearly.




Hockey Mama Drama: a blog chronicling the particular type of crazy that is the hockey mom. The tournaments, the gear, the politics, the schedule, the cowbells, the smell, but most importantly: the love. I gave this one a try.





Chaptick Forest: like Lipstick Jungle, but way boring-er. Me trying to be the do it all career mom and failing miserably with my particular spastic flair. Sitting in my kids' dentist office using two phones and a laptop, being late for everything, and crying a lot. This blog would mostly feature crying ~ always a crowd pleaser.




Texts in the Suburbs: Now this is a money maker and if anyone takes it I will as JWOWW says, "cut a b*tch". My version of Texts From Last Night...for moms. All the hilarious things moms text when they can't talk in front of the kids, or because it is always too loud to hear anyone anyway. i.e.: "I think my pig is preggers", "There's a mouse in the kitchen and I can't get to my wine."



Or maybe my blog is just ideas for other blogs...well in that case i could've started a long time ago. To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment